10 Week 1:1 Programme - Surviving to Thriving
A unique offering of 10 weeks direct access to the brains behind Macrohedged. Adam and Hugh have put together a coaching programme structure and framework to work with you to achieve more, refine your skills and be a better trader – in true, boot camp Macrohedged style.
A few of customers have asked for just a block of hours they can consume from us.
- Be honest - really, brutally honest so we don’t waste the time you are investing.
- Leave shame at the door.
- Be teachable - leave your ego with your shame.
All sessions will be recorded, with recordings sent to the participant after the session - this will be the only copy so it will be your responsibility once sent.
This isn’t for everyone - this is for people who:
- Understand the basics of trading.
- Have been trading for a while and want to move on from survival trading to capital increase.
- You need to be committed to the programme and the work needed to advance yourself.
10 Week Elite 1:1 Programme
From surviving to thriving: re-framing your mindset.
Evolving - From per trade to portfolio thinking
Sessions one and two: Baseline.
- Finding your niche and defining your goals.
- Aligning personal goals to fiscal goals.
- Detailed planning.
- Defining your risk profile.
Sessions three and four: Getting your head straight.
- Mental preparation.
- Understanding what your personality is, learning to control the wrong behaviour and promote the right behaviour.
- The detail behind decisions - looking at how you are arriving at your decisions.
- Where are the gaps and closing them.
- Achieving more clarity and focus.
- From surviving to thriving: re-framing your mindset.
- Focus on the physical to be sharper and raise your energy levels to be a better trader.
- No shame, just focus and improvement.
Session Five: The Framework
- Time-frame management.
- Trading structure.
- Controlling your framework.
- Not letting the trading control you.
Sessions Six, Seven and Eight:
- Finding real edge - how, where, when, why and logistics to get it.
- Establishing your edge - optimal execution on your plan.
- Risk management - Your survival depends on this.
- Evolving - From per trade to portfolio thinking, the greatest leap.
Session Nine: Refining the plan
- Specific focus for reviewing what has been discovered.
- What you have changed.
- What has worked and what hasn’t and what to do about it.
- What do we change ahead of week 10?
- One last session for all the light-bulb moments and before you leave the program.
- This will be the most unstructured of the sessions, as it will form areas you probably didn’t know you needed to ask in week one.
- Scheduling a call for us to meet in week 20.
12 Hour Block of 1:1 consulting time
1:1 time to discuss/improve any areas of your Options trading.
A block of 12 hours that can be drawn down in sessions as you see fit (minimum 20mins maximum 3 hours per single session)
Recorded via Zoom (if required)